We’re looking for a savvy brand designer with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our creative studio in Amsterdam. To work on brand concept and design projects in the widest sense of the word.
We are CIRCUS, creative brand architects. As an open studio of multidisciplinary talents, we work hard to bring solidity and surprise to brand strategy and creation. We call ourselves ‘architects’ constructing long-term brand foundations. Each one of us is a hands-on builder, crafting work made to last. Creativity produced by a team of talented people, always mindful to think complementary and not hierarchically.
As a Brand Designer your primary focus is to create and visualize memorable experiences for brands.
Your role is to translate strategic insight into a credible brand territory. A foundation on which to build solid brand assets and activation concepts. Durable and powerful tools that make our clients stand out in their field and fulfill their ambitions.
- Turn concepts into tangible visual territories and compelling presentations
- Oversee brand design projects from start to finish
- Art directing branded content productions
- Being able to present your work in an insightful way with flair
- Play well with others in the CIRCUS
- Represent CIRCUS with pride, wide and far
What you can count on us for
- Solid roster of interesting clients and creative briefs to bite into. Ranging from cultural entities to pan European players in the field of sports to biochemical engineers working on making this world a better place.
- A core group of brand experts that will have your back and work alongside you
- Plenty of room to manouvre creatively. Freedom to explore and sharpen your skills, supported by mentoring of senior creatives
- A stimulating and comfortable work space in the heart of Amsterdam with the IJ around the corner
- Non hierarchical studio structure
What you bring along
You bring your exquisite taste for visual concepts, eye for detail, a chunk of experience, curious nose, helicopter view, proactive mindset, Adobe black belt and a sense of showmanship.