We are CIRCUS, creative brand architects. As an open studio of multidisciplinary talents, we bring solidity and surprise to brand strategy and creation for and international range of companies. We call ourselves ‘architects’ because each of us is a hands-on builder with the talent and experience to construct long-term brand foundations. We are united by our creativity, our craftsmanship and our deep desire to produce spectacular work. We also believe that creativity thrives best in an environment that promotes close-knit collaboration. Creativity produced by a team of very talented people, eager to think complementary and not hierarchically.
A Client Lead is able to manage and build client relationships to create optimal value for CIRCUS and the client.
- Make sure the work we do meets the highest service standards and goes out on budget and on time, all the time.
- Maintain and build relationships of trust with our clients.
- In close liaison with our Brand Architect (who is end responsible for our strategic client leadership) manage the creative team on projects and form the optimal environment for effective creativity.
- Prepare briefs, write proposals, and pass on feedback, with the utmost clarity.
- Deliver and manage detailed project planning.
- Provide weekly updates, financial status and month-by-month forecast.
- Maximise growth by maximising every client relationship.
What you bring along
- Experience in managing branding, design, digital and/or advertising projects, at agency side (5+ years). The more areas of expertise, the better.
- You’ll have a degree in Design Management, Communication or Marketing, or otherwise fantastic working experience.
- You’re an organiser, you keep time, and keep to budget.
- You’re a communicator – confident and knowledgeable.
- You’re an opportunity spotter
- You’re a writer – able to translate verbal input into clear and concise plans. Business proficiency in English is a must.
Make every day a CIRCUS day
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com